No sound coming thru my headset and wireless issues

Hi I have had the Xbox for 9 months and it's been fine all this time till today, I get no sound through 2 of my headsets and I have to mess around with my wireless to get some sound through that. The wireless headset always goes to number 2 and the only way I can get it to number 1 is by putting on 2 controllers and removing control 1 turning on the headset then turning control 1 back on again. I have been speaking with support on twitter and followed the troubleshooting guide but nothing is helping at all.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

Hi, Maybe its a good idea to follow these steps again but then with phone support. With a different headset or controller, or the settings are not right. And the last to think of that the console may need a repair.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Hey WHlTE KNIGHT! I'd like to help you out! Can you tell me if the steps in the following guide on communicating on LIVE are the steps you have tried (forums.xbox.com/.../19135.aspx). I'd like to make sure I'm aware of what steps you have an haven't tried before we go forward. Thank you! :)

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.