No response?

Hi there. over the past month and a bit, ive been having problems with my xbox live account and i am not sure where i should be posting this post so i hope here i can get a helpful response. 

So my xbox account: SlagTroll has been banned from xbox live permenantly due to it being used to host/advertise 10th prestige lobbies. i was on holiday while this was happening so i called up the support number to try and get this resolved. since then they have been telling my why this has happened and last weekend they said that they would make a UA claim on the account, but i am still waiting for a response to see what has happened and what can be done. i have also just put a new 12 month on it  as well as pre ordering 2 games which are coming out next month, so i really need to get this sorted out ASAP, thank you for your help if you can do anything about it.

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

Hello,

-

If a UA Case was opened you'll have to contact them again for the status on your case.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Hey, I think if they have said that they would make a UA claim on the account they would have taking a note and have giving you a case number to fall back on. If so, call back customer service to hear them out on how far they are with the claim.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.