No official news, isn't good news for gamers!

Day by day more rumours spring into life via the internet regarding the next box but still no official word from Microsoft.  We know there will be a follow up but when is another matter all together.  The longer they make us wait for news the more of a devastating impact it will have for the company.  Maybe Microsoft are learning the gaming industry again from scratch.  Because i for one think they are in trouble.  A lot of gamers on here say don't believe the stuff you read but some rumours are going to be true.  It's just a case which one's are true and which are not.  Microsoft made a name for it self with the 360 the console firmly established them in the gaming industry.  I think a lot of gamers are seriously considering jumping ship to Sony at the moment and who can blame them? at this moment in time it's looking like it's GAME OVER for Microsoft.  No doubt i'm gonna be accused of over acting but Microsoft are starting to lag behind right now.  If the rumours are true about the end of April X Box 720 reveal, then Sony have had a whole two months to put their next move into operation for the PS4.  I only read yesterday that Sony plan to ship 16 million PS4's by the holiday season and yet we still wait to hear from Microsoft about their plans regarding X Box 720.  Surely the Big M  can't be so over confident that no one will buy PS4 and wait for a X Box console that at this time simply doesn't exist!

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

[quote user="WildChameleon"]Day by day more rumours spring into life via the internet regarding the next box but still no official word from Microsoft.[/quote]So what?[quote]The longer they make us wait for news the more of a devastating impact it will have for the company.[/quote]Provide statistical proof of your assertions or go home.[quote]Because i for one think they are in trouble.[/quote]You are a sample size of one. You have no relevance.[quote]I think a lot of gamers are seriously considering jumping ship[/quote]Gamers do not align themselves with platforms. Gamers play games. The platform isn't relevant.

I would take your post more seriously if you had facts to back up your statements. You don't though, so it is just another thread filled with opinions.

One point about the above.  A lot of people, just from what can be read on these forums, absolutely align themselves with a platform.  To hear how they talk about all different consoles and companies can almost be frightening at times.  Now whether you'd actually call those people "gamers", I suppose that's up for debate.

I couldn't care less about there being no official news because it's certainly not bad for gamers because of that.  People just need to calm down, we will know when we know.  What's the big hurry?

then get a ps4. which means we don't have to see you on these forums anymore whining about getting referred for gold again, producer. oy vey

Awww did i upset you bro

You're not even funny...at all. And don't even say that you upset me just because I decided to reply.

You would take my thread serious if I had facts ? How can I have facts about a console that don't exist ?

Hey OP, lay back, enjoy the rumors and wait.

Like you said it´s the Big M.

No need to worry.

Which rumor will be true or not will not change the quality of the console.

Maybe some of the rumors you don´t like will be set up much better then you think.

If they are true of corse.

But till that, stay calm, nothing is announced yet.

Isn´t that the best part of it?

You wait and try to imagine.

If you would know all, the fun would be gone I think :p

Ps.Prepare to get amazed ;)

The answer to this pointless debacle is to buy a decent PC with parts that have been out since 2008 or so; you can get something that far outweighs the Xbox 360, Nextbox PS3, and PS4 with around a $600 budget. The PS4 and Nextbox are a joke.