NO MICROSOFT REWARDS POINTS

Hi,

I have recently renewed my Xbox live Gold membership and also set up Sky on my Xbox. I was hoping to receive microsoft points as part of the rewards scheme, but nothing has appeared on my new statement.

Please can somebody help me understand why I haven't got them yet and how I go about making sure that I do. 

I did call Xbox support but they couldn't help me and just said to post in onto here.

Kind Regards,

NaRcOtiiXx

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

If you are referring to the Xbox Live Rewards scheme, as you have only renewed Sky and Live recently, the likelyhood is that they will show up on your next statement as opposed to the recent one.

Yeah, it does say when you sign up that reward points will appear on the following month statement. 

Did anyone receive theres this month , i should have got some sent through but nothing as of yet ??

got mine beginning of the week

I got mine too.

hmm , i got 100 pending but must of been too late for this month , cheers for replys

Just got my statement through and still nothing :(

Hi sir, did you set your rewards program with the same email you used for your xbox live account.

[quote user="I AAR0N I"]

hmm , i got 100 pending but must of been too late for this month , cheers for replys

[/quote]It has to be over 100 sir. 

[quote user="Piztup"]

[quote user="I AAR0N I"]

[/quote]It has to be over 100 sir. 

[/quote]

No it doesn't, i received exactly 100 microsoft points today, and i have 20 pending from the October questionnaire.  I assume that he earned some of them too late (ie this month) so he will receive them next month.