No me conecta a xbox live (no tengo ninguna anomalia...)

Hola buenas, esta mediodia me puse a jugar a la consola como siempre suelo hacer, para ser concreto al need for speed the run, total que como se me quedo pillado reanicie la consola y al reanizarla no podia conectarme a xbox live, me puse a jugar offline aber si al rato volveria la conexion... han pasado 3 horas y no vuelve. He intentado todo y no va y en probar conexion no me sale ningun error... segui las instrucciones y no se arregla... además hace menos de una semana que pague los 3 meses asi que es imposible que se hubiera acabado...

me conecto por cable igual que hago con el pc pero el pc me sigue iendo de fabula

Porfavor. ayudenme estoy frustado....

un saludop

Translation: 

Hello good, this noon I started playing video games usually do as always, to be specific to the run need for speed, total as I'm caught reanicie reanizarla console and could not connect to xbox live, I began to aber play offline if the connection would return after a while ... been 3 hours and not return. I tried everything and will not try and I get no connection no mistake ... follow instructions and not fixed ... also less than a week to pay the 3 months so it is impossible to have ended ...

I connect cable as I do for the pc but the pc I keep going for fable

Please. ayudenme'm frustrated ....

a saludop

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Hello Werkx! Sorry to hear about your issue! Can you please take a look at our Start Here sticky (forums.xbox.com/.../155724.aspx), and try the steps it suggests? If those steps do not resolve your issue, can you please supply the information it requests in the bold section, so that we may better help you? Thanks! :)

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.