This is driving me crazy. Ive googled this and thought I had done everything possible. Still getting moderate nat settings, am I missing something? My xbox is hardwired to my router.
- I have a WRT54GS linksys router with the latest firmware version.
- I have designated my xbox ip out of the DHCP range. (192.168.1.200)
- Enabled DMZ host ip of the same ip above.
- Unchecked both filter nat redirection and block anonymous internet requests
- opened ports 80-88 (both), 3074 (both), 53 (both) and 1863 (both)
- Set mtu at 1365
- tried upnp on and off
Do any of you know what im missing? Also my modem does not have any type of nat settings in it. Thank you in advance.......