No longer gold even though I am paid until Nov 2015

Weird thing has just happened. All morning i was online playing Watch Dogs on my Xbox One with no issues. I then took a break and my girl signed in under her account with mine still signed on and she proceeded to play PvZ:GW. She is not a gold member but obviously since I am, she could play online with no issues. She finished playing and signed out and i then chose my profile to go home. I noticed on the dashboard a "Go Gold" button. I thought nothing of it and tried to play Watch Dogs. I press A at the title screen to be shown a screen stating that I do not have Xbox Gold. I logged straight on to xbox.com and checked my subscriptions just to see Buy Xbox Gold... I went over to commerce.microsoft.com to see what the deal is. I logged in and went to subscriptions. At the top of the list it shows my Prepaid 12M Xbox Live Gold. On the right bar, it says "Enabled" I am at a loss of words and worried about my account. I have no idea why this happened. Besides calling customer service in the morning, what course of action should I take? Thanks everyone.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Says your gold on your gamercard so calling customer support would be your best bet

Indeed, Phone support can help with account issues.

Are you sure the accounts did not get confused by the users???

Turn Off the console and try log-in again.

Good Luck!!!