No Internet = No Gaming!

I've just recently moved into a new property and having to wait on a couple of weeks or so till i get my new service provider so that means for me no gaming as i hate having achievements with no date stamp!

I know some people may find this strange or would you be inclined to think like myself?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

not bothered really. at the moment i'd just settle for having my xbox 360 at my aunties flat but my cousins would destroy it.

Gaming doesnt rely on Internet connection my friend, old school gaming never had it, as for cheevos with no time stamp, does it really matter as long as you get the cheevo....it will be registered as off line and when you go online it will still show that you got it. I have gone silver because the sheer lack of quality and nothing interesting from being on LIVE to pay for it. Just enjoy any single player games you have or just enjoy the weather bud

Ack its just a personal thing; will give me time to sort out the new pad and get a clean out off the crap we have brought with us!

yep thats tottally understanderable we all have our wierd thingamajigs

You gaming freak...on the plus side, does this mean i can expect Hitman sooner? Failing that set up a new account so you can play without it messing with your main one.

I'm the same. I'm always connected to live. I hate cheevos with no date stamp. But, if my net is down I'll still play. I couldn't not play :P

[quote user="Lavindathar"]

I'm the same. I'm always connected to live. I hate cheevos with no date stamp. But, if my net is down I'll still play. I couldn't not play :P

[/quote]

+1

i hate the fact that some of my games have no date stamp on them from when i didn't have the xbox on live. and it annoys me when i can't connect it to the internet because i wont get that achievement date stamped.

Doesn't really bother me.  I earned achievements without timestamp before i got xbox live anyway.

Play games on which you already have the achievements, play games on another console or on the PC. Live is not the be all and end all of gaming.

I used to hate it when I get an achievement but it doens't have a date stamp on it, but now it doesn't bother me so much.

However I just hate it when in a game I have a date stamp on all of the achievements except on one or two, it just feels odd somehow.