No game will sync with the cloud.

Anyone got any idea on how to fix this problem?

I noticed occasional but short freezes with Halo 5, it didn't seem like lag at all but this isn't really relevant.  But with this I went to xbox support and they suggested removing my profile, uninstalling the game, hard resetting, clearing the cache and clearing the alternate MAC address. I did all this and now none of my games will sync with the server.

Went back to Xbox support. Made a second account and that syncs fine. I went through some more steps given such as deleting the internal save data, going offline then opening a game and having the game force sign in and a few other steps. None have worked and finally I was told to do a factory reset. 

Finally got a game reinstalled and it has not worked. Every game upon booting up will come up with Syncing data for (insert game name) and the percentage bar will either go extremely slowly or very quickly to varying percentages in varying amounts of time only to eventually say unable to sync at this time. There is no error code it's just an open bracket followed by a closed bracket.

I am using the NXOE and a wireless connection, but I never had this problem before until I removed my account for the very first time. I did try a wired connection and hot spotted my tablet for the Xbox and I still get no result so my internet is not the issue. The factory rest should mean it's not the xbox neither especially as my second account t syncs fine. Surely this means it's my account and it's cloud.

Anyone have any suggestions and what the end result could be. I have a feeling I'm going to lose all my cloud data and possibly even my profile. 

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 6 Applies to:

Seems after deleting a save from a game I hardly play from both the console and the cloud has fixed the issue for one game (H5) but still getting the problem with my other 3 games. Made another save with the game I deleted from the cloud, repeated the process,  but it still hasn't worked for my other game. Hope this solution helps others. But still would like to be able to get the rest of my games to sync.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

I had issues with Fallout 4 data syncing, and this is what worked for me:

1. Reset xbox (hold your finger on the xbox button on your console untill it shuts down).

2. Unplug the cable for the power.

3. Replug the cable, start the xbox.

4. (If you auto sign in on your gamertag) sign out of your gamertag.

5. Start the game you want to play untill you are in the main screen.

6. Sign into your gamertag.

7. Sync should start (and this took a whole lot of time, like 1 hour and 30 min).

8. DO NOT CANCEL SYNC or you will need to take these steps again

So you can try this, hope this will help

Sorry this didn't help.

Hey, I appreciate the help but sadly this didn't work for me. It really is a strange issue I've got. I'm currently in the process of dealing with a higher department in the escalation analysis. But this means I have to give them all consent to have my account details to see if they get the same result.  

Sorry this didn't help.