No Free Xbox One - Jumping to PS4

I've been supporting Microsoft for over 6 years now & feel like I've been cheated I see people on my friends list been given a free xbox one I would say I've put just as much money and time into my xbox 360 and supporting Microsoft asmuch as those guys yet, I get the secondary treatment. I was going to renew my gold membership this week but i'm not going to bother now and since i've been playing my playstation 3 alot as of late you guys have made it so much easier for me to get a Playstation 4 instead of continuing to support Microsoft. Bye.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

How many people have been with Microsoft for years and years? How many people have supported Microsoft for years and years? Did people really think everyone would get something for free? ..

Good luck to the people that got something, to those that didn't, did you lose anything?

Bye! I have been with MS for 5 years and I love the service. I am not going to give it up because I don't get free stuff.

I for one welcome our new Xbox One winning overlords.

If I was on the OP's friends list and saw them throwing this jealous tantrum I would remove them.

I'm a little jealous myself,  but I am happy for all the people who have won.

I had a first MS Dos and Windows 3.0. Still not throwing a temper tantrum since it would look really weird for my age.

"I bough a PS4,because i'm jealous of people getting a free Xbox one".

Good choice,and don't worry the Playstation brand never gives free stuffs...  ;)

With your moaning and whinning and [Mod Removed] you will fit right in with the playstation community,  Bye bye.

It's the internet.

People can say whatever they want.

I'd be surprised if even half the people claiming to have been given a free XBox ONE actually have been.

idc if i get suspended for this, but stop crying [Mod Removed] , ive been with xbox longer than you have and i didnt recive no damn free game or free xbox one  who gives a crap . have fun.

I saved an abandoned litter of kittens from sub-zero temps last year and and I didn't get a thing. Not even a hot cup of coffee to warm me up. I had to make the coffee myself. Gah!

this guy for real? with a GS like that I know they will stick with MS