No Fighting In The War Room Veteren HELP please

OK, so ive done every mission bar this one, ive got a checkpoint just after the stairs. i can run up the left hand side to the end, every so often , but its just so infuriating. does anyone have any tips, to gain checkpoints, as ive got 130g more to get and it will all be a waste of time if i cant do this message, does anyone have any hints tips or glitches to get this mission done on veteren, thanks

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

WAW is a *** compared to this; the one with the 4 guns was a nightmare i broke a controller because off that one!

Watch this.

Missions on WaW are harder than this, it really isn't that difficult.

Before I completed it, the damn level glitched on my right near the end. I think it's Price who waves you through the door - But when I went through, he still stood there trying to get me through. So the timer just ticked down. The checkpoint was glitched, so  I had to redo the whole level! - Same thing happened on the Cortana level on my solo Legendary Halo 3 campaign, too!

[quote user="Ooh im good"]

Ok I have finished this game on veteran so I can give you some great advice, so here goes.

What I did was whenever I saw an enemy I shot them and when I got to the end of the level I got the achievement . I hope this helps as I feel this advice will get you to the end.

[/quote]

You forgot about having to reload when you run out of ammo.

Ok I have finished this game on veteran so I can give you some great advice, so here goes.

What I did was whenever I saw an enemy I shot them and when I got to the end of the level I got the achievement . I hope this helps as I feel this advice will get you to the end.

Only thing i can suggest is try and keep moving through the room; there is plenty of cover and you need to move so your friendly AI can move; let them get killed and if you take a few hints then hit the deck and regenerate....keep moving keep shooting and just try and get to the next checkpoint each time!

You've got issues, and i think a game like COD isn't helping.

ok thanks

Dude, just take a break. Try it again tomorrow or the day after. If I find a game difficult or fustrating, a break definately helps, as  you're fresh when you come back to it.

i wish this level would burn in hell. it is a *** joke. it makes me suicidle. no joke. want to smash my head against me window