No Fallout 4 announcement for "A While"

Todd Howard has confirmed that there will be no Fallout 4 announcement for a while link . There was a lot of speculation before Christmas that there could be an announcement but it turned out to be fake. Myself along with many others have been eagerly awaiting the announcement of Fallout 4. Fallout 3 was my favourite last gen game. 

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

I read this as well this morning, and I too love all the Fallout games. But this doesn't mean it's not gonna happen sooner or later. But I too want it now.

Same, but there's so much that goes into a fallout game that I'll patiently wait.  

Didn't they say this about ES:V about 6 months before announcing Skyrim?

I am hoping that there will be an announcement soon. But I'm guessing we will not see F4 hitting the shelves till late 2015 or 2016.

Wow, this is seriously depressing to me.....

I was really looking forward to hearing good news about a possible Fallout 4 game. One that truly was next gen. Guess we will all have to wait that little bit longer.

Maybe they were planning a 2014 release and next gen has thrown a spanner in the works so they've reeled it back in to ensure it is indeed truly next gen. Or as I said before, hopefully they're just winding us up like they did with Skyrim.

Well, at least The Witcher 3 is on the horizon to satisfy my RPG needs.