No ethernet cable..... Wired connection

I have a 360 250 gig slim brick now that it says i'm wired. Not bad considering it has no ethernet cable plugged in! Cant even try to use wireless. I'm thinking that it's another cheap part gone pop in my "made by the lowest bidder" console. Any ideas would be appreciated. Looks like a refund, as this is the second one in a year to breakdown (5 months old). Playstation 3 on the horizon : (.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 11 Applies to:

Hi, you will have to return it to store or if out of warranty Microsoft.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

.... finally get it online with a ethernet cable plugged in, so it now says no cable I can choose wireless?????? Now for the last 24 hours it keeps kicking me offline every 10 mins or so. Called live support and chose the hardware line NOT the live choice. Only to be told by some idiot that I have chosen the wrong line and go back to the live support, so I hung up as this idiot had no clue what they were on about. Called the same number again, and got the same response.... to which came my reply " I would like to speak to your supervisor". After a short wait I was speaking to a fellow who after some quick tests confirmed IT IS A HARDWARE FAULT, So I was calling the correct line.  SIMPLE.... no cable plugged in and console thinks that it is = Hardware failure. I do not hold much faith in their support if they cant establish that with their " Knowledge".  Now do i return it to the vendor or M.S. for the best/quickest results?

Sorry this didn't help.

If it's under 30 days - the vendor can give you a quick replacement, getting it to Microsoft it'll take ~7-14 days from the day they receive it to repair the console.

Sorry this didn't help.