no code is sent

Attempting to turn off the auto renew payment but no code is being sent to my email. 

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Are you sure there is not another email address on there that you don't know off?

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Have you tried checking your junk mail?    If the code is being sent to a unaccesable email then there is a way for you to remove that security proof here are some steps.

[quote]4. My proofs are inaccessible!

If your Trusted PC isn't set (or is out-of-date), and your phone number and alternate email address are both out-of-date and/or inaccessible, then you'll have to go through the procedure to reset your account proofs. Bear in mind, if just one of your proofs are outdated, you can delete it, confirm it with your valid proof, and add a new one easily, as per the steps in part 2. Here's how to reset your out-of-date proofs:
  1. Go to remove all of your security info.
  2. Click on Remove All.
  3. Enter new accessible proofs, which will be added once the reset process has been completed.
When you chose to remove all of your security information, confirmations are sent to every phone and email on your account in-case you want to undo the process. The process to remove your inaccessible proofs can take from 30 days to 6 months, and the process cannot be expedited by Xbox Support. If this time range is too long, an alternative would be to create a new account altogether, in which new and valid proofs can be entered immediately.[/quote]
If this is the case then I suggest you call MS/Xbox to cancel your auto renewal.  They'll be able to turn your auto renewal off.

Sorry this didn't help.

I can't edit my post......anyways I meant to say Inaccessible email not unaccesable lol that's my hint that I should go to bed.

Sorry this didn't help.