Hi all. This subject has probably been broached a few times but genuinely I cannot find a fix.
1. Wired controller plugged in to the LEFT usb port.
2. Push the power button on the xbox.
3. Light on power pack (brick) turns ORANGE instantly.
4. Remove controller. Disconnect power supply from wall. Wait a few seconds and reconnect the power.
5. Push the power button (without the contrlloer connected). System boots fine.
6. Reconnect the controller to the LEFT usb port and power pack light turns orange shutting down the consol.
7. If the RIGHT usb port is used there is no issue.
Obviously this is a usb issue but I cannot find a fix. One fix is to go wireless but if I can avoid the expense I'll be grateful for any help proffered.
Thanks in advance