No backwards compatabilty has ruined my life

After reading many threads about this,I wanted to join the ranks off all the unhappy customers, For 1,I think its an absolute disgrace that the xbox one has no cartrage slots in it to play my atari,my snes,my sega mega drive games, It just seems I am unable to hold on to the past and those 'good old times',my loft has just become a console and boxes of games graveyard.

-

I feel completely betrayed by this next generation of technology, No longer can I walk with dinosaurs and revel in my no D gaming.Did they not concider the little man when designing the xb1?God forbid the endless hours I have put in to my cartrage games,and all that joy is taken from me with one foul swoop by the xbox one.

-

I am starting to realise its actually a personal vendetta against me therfore I must rant with the others about backwards compatibilty,As a tear rolls from my face and drips on to that lonely box of cartrages with no home anymore.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

You could have easily posted on one of the many threads already created on this topic instead of creating a new one.

I'm very disappointed with you saber I thought you was better then this, you will be removed from my friends list, no cry babies allowed *stamps feet and points finger*

I stopped reading when I saw the OP spells consider "concider".  Obviously not very educated, enough said.

Nice post Saber.

My reply was a. Joke anyways lol

[quote user="U Go 6 FT BeLOW"]

I stopped reading when I saw the OP spells consider "concider".  Obviously not very educated, enough said.

[/quote]

sorry OP but LOL

... and to think, I walked in here ready to just destroy the OP. Well played, sir, well played.

Here is something to help a couple of you that seem to always have trouble with punctuation.  (Saber and VG)  I'm just trying to help.  

www.wikihow.com/.../Proper-Punctuation

well it's,hard to read,when you use commas,in a strange way like,this.  And then,when you throw,in missssspellins,in it,makes,it,paneful, very paneful,to reed.  Pweeze,try,to fix these,pwoblems,imedatelee.

Bizarro, you do realize that Saber's post isn't genuine, right? It's a joke. Stop being an ***.