No App Allowed With 2 Day Gold Pass?

Typed In a 2 day pass I had lying around so I could watch 4OD But says I need gold?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 14 Applies to:

48 hour passes let you play online but don't actually make you a Gold member. Therefore most of the features are still going to be locked off.

Did wonder how I have been staying silver, Bummer but never mind, Thanks DC.

Pretty sure 2-day trials don't have the same privileges as Xbox Live Gold.  Even on multiplayer there are restrictions to some games.  If I remember correctly, on Halo 3 you couldn't play ranked matches with a 2-day trial.

I wouldn`t bother with 4OD either,the few times i have tried to use it i was unable to get through a single show without it freezing.

I used it on my ps3 as well and it corrupted the system and wiped all my details.

I thought the whole point of a trial was to show people what Gold offered them. To have restrictions on them is a bit silly to say the least.

[quote user="Steve Of The O"]

To have restrictions on them is a bit silly to say the least.

[/quote] Indeed, They used to let you do anything with a 48hr pass, But now not, Just another money making scam Isn't It.

[quote user="THEOWENKILLER"]

I wouldn`t bother with 4OD either,the few times i have tried to use it i was unable to get through a single show without it freezing.

I used it on my ps3 as well and it corrupted the system and wiped all my details.

[/quote]

4OD has been fine for a long time it had issues on release but those where patched.

[quote user="HighlandRainbow"]

[quote user="Steve Of The O"]

To have restrictions on them is a bit silly to say the least.

[/quote] Indeed, They used to let you do anything with a 48hr pass, But now not, Just another money making scam Isn't It.

[/quote]

Nope 48 hour passes have always worked in that way(not gold), free weekends are different they are actual gold weekends with all the perks.