No aparece mi lista de juegos de XBOX 360

Hola! 

Entré a www.xbox.cl (Chile) y en la sección mis juegos solo aparecen mis compras de XBOX One (cerca de 30 juegos) sin embargo tengo una lista de más 300 juegos de XBOX 360 que NO aparecen en el menú Mis Juegos. ¿Dónde está esa lista de todos mis juegos 360? no he podido dar con ella. 

No tengo window OJO con eso... agradecería no soluciones con windows.

[Translation: Hello!

I entered www.xbox.cl (Chile) and in the section my games only appear my purchases of XBOX One (about 30 games) however I have a list of 300 more games of XBOX 360 that do NOT appear in the menu My Games. Where is that list of all my 360 games? I could not find her.

I have no window EYE with that ... I would appreciate no solutions with windows.]

Question Info

Last updated October 1, 2018 Views 8 Applies to:

Hey NEL PARD1X! I was able to pull up my Xbox 360 games in the my games section on Xbox.cl just now, can you post up a screenshot of what you're seeing? Thanks!

Mister CiZl

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox Insider Program Forums for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting. Achievement issues? Check our sticky HERE for the best info.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.