No Achievement

Yesterday, I moved my profile from my hard drive to my USB. I had waited until my Xbox was completely off. I had removed the USB and went to my friends house. I inserted the USB into my friends Xbox and it said my profile was corrupted. It still let me get online and speak to people in parties. Then, my friend, two of our friends online, and I proceeded to complete the Easter egg on the Call of Duty: Black Ops map Shangri-La. We spent four hours completing the Easter egg with CoMiiC Inferno, CoMiiC Toxicity, and FFE x Tiger and at the end, everyone except for me got the achievement. We were online so I know it can't be just his console. Also I'm still at his house and we just got the moon Easter Egg if that helps. I was just wondering if there was anyone I can E-mail or anything I can do get this achievement. I was also wondering if there was anyway that Xbox or Treyarch could trace my games to prove myself. My gamertag is CoMiiC Overdose and my E-mail is *** Email address is removed for privacy ***. Message me with any help information.

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

tengo problemas con el DLC ESCALATION de black ops 1 alguien me podria ayudar a solucionarlo ??

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Hey everyone! As always, please double check the original post date before replying. This will prevent the inadvertent bumping of very old threads (such as this one). However, we are all prone to mistakes and even I have bumped older threads, too. Just something to be mindful of in the future!

Sorry this didn't help.

@DarkLink

Do you not read the WHOLE  thread before posting? I JUST wrote that this thread is 7 months OLD to  the person above me who had the question. Please, As an Xbox live ambassador. READ before posting and look at Original Poster's Date before posting because you could be bumping a really old post.

Im sorry but your post is pretty much unhelpful to the original poster. Hes already had his issue resolved by now.

Sorry this didn't help.

Hi there CoMiiC Overdose.

First of all I suggest you clear your cache, simply follow the following instructions to do so:

To clear your cache simply follow these next few instructions.

1. Press your guide button on your controller (middle circular button)

2. Scroll across twice, to settings.

3. Then choose the 4th option down 'System Settings'

4. Now, you are on the available options and settings to your console. Select the 3rd option down 'Storage'

5. You will be given the options of 'All devices' 'Hard Drive' and 'Cloud Saved Games' (if you have Cloud) Highlight, 'Hard Drive'

6. Press the 'Y' button, on your controller. Now, you will be given 4 options, select the 3rd option 'Clear System Cache' and then select 'Yes'

Now, here is where you can contact a live representative of Call of Duty ELITE (I don't think you have to be a premium member to have contact, all you have to do is sign in)

support.activision.com/pkb_Home

On the middle right side of the page, it should say 'Chat Now' simply select that.

You will then be connected to a Live rep of ELITE. Simply explain to them your issue, and they should adivse on what to do next. Or you could tweet @XboxSupport, they're fast responding and are really helpful !

Hope this helped.

Kind Regards,

Ryan M (DarkLink 900)

Sorry this didn't help.

Don,t do that allways download it to your friends hard drive and then when you are done go to his membery and get rid of it then re download it back on your xbox

Sorry this didn't help.

Agreed but if it presists it could be a faulty USB

Sorry this didn't help.

There is no way to manually pop achievements like you are asking. You should recover your profile so it isn't corrupt any more and then attempt the achievement again.

Sorry this didn't help.