No Access to Preview Programme Forums and a Botched Update

Hello, I would post my main concern in the Preview Programme forums, however when I try to access them I get a "Group not found" error. I mention this as it may be related to my main issue.

Today I received the update for the NXOE that preview members could opt-in to. It prompted me to download, or I would not be able to connect to Live. The update downloaded, but during the "Applying Update" stage it stopped, and returned with an error screen reading system error code E204 100C0B08 000701E7. My Xbox One works offline but whenever I connect online it prompts me to update to this update which still has the same results. I have tried the offline update tool but to no success.

Now I do know this isn't a very stable release, but there are a lot of multi-player games coming out soon and I would like to be able to connect to Live for them. I was wondering if there was a fix, or as a last resort a way to be removed from the list of people who opted-in to the update so that I don't get prompted when I connect to Live?

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:
Answer

Hey, Dec! I've given you access to the Update Preview Forums already. You should be able to post up any issues you have with the program there now, and check it out for any possible solutions to what you're seeing. Let me know via private message if you're still having issues accessing that link. Thanks for understanding!

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.