nned to transfer account info but cant access old email address

i went to play a game on my xbox 360 and was prompted to verify my account but i stopped using the email address that is attached to my account for so long that it has been deactivated. i cant send the verification email to that address so i attempted to transfer my to a new account i created with my current email address but it wont let me transfer without verifying the old account which is impossible now since the email address has been deactivated.  i simply want to be able to transfer my old info to the new account i created with my current email so i dont have to lose my friends, gamerscore, etc.

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

im having the same problem went to sign in and was told to verify my account with my email that i had on than acccount but was no longer active so i opened a new account but all my game's DLC's that i have on my hard drive are not working with the new account? i was just wondering if and how you got your's going again.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Sorry to hear it.  However, as this thread is quite old please try to create a new thread next time.

Follow the steps to add a new email address (it can take up to 30 days).  In the meantime you should be able to have the code sent to your land or cell phone.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.