NinjaTacos2 / banned / ref1180814664

good morning team,

I have been advised by your support team to post here for assistance.

[REMOVED - DO NOT POST PERSONAL INFORMATION]

Tristan is the owner of the above gamer tag. This morning Tristan has received an email / advice advising that he has been banned for life on xbox live.

I am wishing to get some assistance in relation to this.

My son received an advise on his xbox stating that his previous gamer "tag" was not appropriate. Naively he did not action the first advise however received a further advise the next day which he took the time to look into and promptly changed his tag to something more appropriate. Now 4 days later after correcting the issue he has had his account banned for life.

Now I recognise the terms of usage and have counselled him in relation to this. 

My son has acknowledged that his previous tag was not appropriate however he is only 14 and as a 14 year old he will make mistakes. To have him banned for life is I consider excessive and does not send an appropriate message. It is also disappointing that the family has spent thousands of dollars on a console and games (and he currently has games on pre-order) to have this usage taken away. 

I would appreciate some assistance here please. I do consider this action excessive and seek to have the account which I have paid for reinstated.

regards

[REMOVED - DO NOT POST PERSONAL INFORMATION]

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

all good thanks. I have done a repost in the correct area. apologies for the confusion. cheers.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

sorry guys rather then creating multiple posts can somebody assist in getting the post into the right section

Sorry this didn't help.

Wrong board, you want this one - http://forums.xbox.com/xbox_forums/xbox_support/f/41.aspx

C
hances are there's more to this because life bans are handed out for multiple offences or one big offence (account theft for example) not for a one time poor choice of GT. 

Sorry this didn't help.