NHL Gamecenter coming to UK? (APP)

Does anyone know if the above app will be available for the new season in the UK?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 33 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I have heard about this as well it should be released in a few days or so because it is close to release they take their time to make it fully functional.

I am hoping it is out by the 19th in time of the new season. (FINALLY, END OF LOCKOUT)

This would be amazing but I understood it was only available to XBox LIVE Canada.

Or was that a different app?

[quote user="Azrael008uk"]

This would be amazing but I understood it was only available to XBox LIVE Canada.

Or was that a different app?

[/quote]

Well we get the NBA and MLB apps so I can't see why we won't get the NHL one as well.

majornelson.com/.../xbox-makes-entertainment-more-amazing-on-phone-pc-tablet-and-tv

worldwide. It lists a few countries it won't be available but the UK isn't one of them. So i expect we should see it at some point?

That is absolutely amazing news.

Go Habs go!

Az

It's all about the Winnipeg Jets, Az.  

[quote user="Praetorian VIII"]

It's all about the Winnipeg Jets, Az.  

[/quote]

It's awesome to see a team re-locate to Canada.

When does this come out already???

Well I decided to call xbox and they told me it's not currently coming, so I contacted gamecentre direct and got this message.

Make of it what you will..

Hello,

The XBox 360 application is not available at this time, it will be available by this weekend. Please continue to check your XBox 360 or the website for updates. If you have any more questions please let us know.

Thank You

NHL Support

Just had this reply from NHL. Fingers crossed. I still won't believe it till I see it.

Greetings,

Yes the app will be available for you to download before the season starts. Please check your xbox on Friday or Saturday; it will be there before the start of live games.

Best regards,

NHL Support