NHL 12 Demo

I just tried to get the Demo and it says for XBOX Gold only. This is crap I have played NHL games from EA since NHL99 (on PC) and on XBOX for three years. Because I do not play ONLINE and being a Senior and for now I can not buy the Gold membership until my old age comes in May so I do not have money for Gold card. So does this mean NO DEMO for those that can not buy Gold??? If so maybe I will not Buy EA NHL12 this year as if I can not play a demo to try the new Features maybe I will not buy EA NHL 12 this year. If it will be able for non-Gold members maybe later today or maybe tomorrow then I will probably buy the game when it comes out. 

Hope those that do not have Gold can get demos also. I hope it is not Demos to Gold Members ONLY is not a way for XBOX Live to get money from the Public. I could get Demos in the last littel while so WHY NOT WITH EA SPORTS NHL12. Hope someone can answer this.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 6 Applies to:

your not missing much

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

You just have to wait a week or so.........the gold memberships get the demo a little earlier,that`s all.

i`m in the same boat,.....although I tried using a 2 day gold live trial.......which Xbox accepted,......but they won`t give me gold status because they say the 2 day gold is tied to the Halo Reach game the offer came with. (bonus content + 2 day Gold Live  redeemable code card)

In other words they aren`t honoring their offer,......as I`ve never seen a 2 day  Live Gold Pass being tied to a specific game.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.