NFS: Underground 2 Remake

I'll make this clear at the start of this post - I understand, and you should too, that no such thing has been announced or even rumoured and unfortunately probably never will be.
-
Anyway, am I alone in thinking that this game was actually amazing and would greatly benefit from a 1080p remake? The Need For Speed franchise has gone spiralling downhill in recent years and it's just not quite what it used to be. Sure the newer games have some cool features and are constantly changing but for me, Need For Speed was all about taking that standard Corsa, throwing on some ridiculous body kits, crazy engine mods and 20 TVs in the boot and driving around the city at 350mph.

-

Personally, I would't really want anything changed, just keep the same cars, throw in some modern cars, maybe more customisation options and just crank the graphics up to something truly beautiful to look at in glorious 1080p with all this fancy lighting techniques and graphics engines that we've been blessed with over the last generation.

-

I had some great times on that game in in general it was probably one of my favourite games from PS2. Would anybody else love to see this remade or are me and my friends still stuck in our childhood? Whilst we're on the subject, CoD4 would be nice too but I think that's truly out of the question haha.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 5 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

It could be a good idea but the custom car scene is quiet at the moment.

[quote user="Doc ooo"]

It could be a good idea but the custom car scene is quiet at the moment.

[/quote]

When I was 12 it didn't matter. it had TVs in the boot and NOS. I'd still buy it and I'm sure the 12 year olds of today would too.

I'd probably buy it, used to play that game quite a bit.

If it's an EA game stay well clear of it

I would like to see if they do remake the first two nfs underground games because i in joyed them 12 years a go as well and i do agree that nfs company has gone down hill since they came ou with underground 1 and 2 they need to remake the game to keep fans liking it

I agree, let EA die...don't buy anything else from them.

Underground was the last NFS game that was worth anything.  doubt we'll see the NFS series back to what it was since the original team has long been gone and Criterion took over.

I think it would be a great idea . NFS Underground 2 was my favorite  racing game on Xbox.  

After underground nfs was dead in my eyes lol used to love Porsche challenge aswell having cops n robbers game nights with the lads

Most Wanted was just as good as Underground imo.

Previously known as Win7Xbox 360