NFS Rivals

So, quick question for anyone else with this game....

Have you found a way of disabling the Kinect voice controls in-game?

The GPS stuff is great, really useful tbh, it's just whoever thought it was a good idea to have camera controls operated by voice was an idiot... I'm getting sick of the camera going into reverse view or spinning round at completely random moments. Last night, the sound of the McLarens nitrous was enough to make it think I wanted to look behind me....

Brilliant game, awesome fun let down by this one thing....

So, anyone?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I haven't noticed this happen to me....however I only played it for a short while but I had my Kinect chat setting to off? I don't know if this will make a difference..............Its an outstanding game, need to pull my finger out and get back into it

I noticed a thread on achievement.org where people were asking about the same thing, I just checked and it seems no-one knows the answer yet.

I've still yet to even try the game but I'll load it up tomorrow and have a look.

It's annoying isn't it! Its happening all the time when I chat with mates, and earlier on I was singing a song and it kept turning the camera around (guess its just trying to get me to shut up lol)

-

I did figure out the actual commands though: "Change View", "Rearview Mirror" and "Look Around".

[quote user="PlatinumSpectre"]

It's annoying isn't it! Its happening all the time when I chat with mates, and earlier on I was singing a song and it kept turning the camera around (guess its just trying to get me to shut up lol)

-

I did figure out the actual commands though: "Change View", "Rearview Mirror" and "Look Around".

[/quote]

By the sound of it mate, your singing is as bad as mine lol ;-)

Yeah this happens to me very annoying when you have been chased by the police for ten mins and it suddenly changes view

It seems EA's initial response to the problem is to turn off Kinect in the xbox settings menu....

answers.ea.com/.../1914365

Apparently they also suggest turning your game volume down (on your TV/amp/whatever)

[quote user="Lofty Who"]

[quote user="PlatinumSpectre"]

-

[/quote]

By the sound of it mate, your singing is as bad as mine lol ;-)

[/quote]

Hang on a second pal lets not go too far now will we ;)

@ MGF ... Turn the volume down? Especially when I play racing games I want the volume turned UP! I want my neighbours to believe a car will come crashing through their wall at any second ;-)

@ Mr Spectre, very harsh of me I agree lol

I was on this game last night - love playing as the coppers smashing the petrol heads off the road !!  However I did notice that I couldn't get into a game with anyone???  Anybody else having this problem - or is it just me only playing the game???