NFS: Rivals current & next-gen difference

Hi im thinking of pre-ordering for xbox one and was wondering does anyone know the difference between the 360 & XBO version?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

[quote user="Azrael008uk"]

It depends what you're doing with your XBox 360.

If you're keeping it then this might be a title you want to get for the 360.

If you're going to trade it in then sure, you'll pay a little more for the game but you'll be playing it on your ONE.

You should be able to notice a difference between the 2 but it won't be anything staggering.

I'm probably going to pick up "Lego Marvel Superheroes" for the ONE even though I'll be keeping my 360 for now.. just because I'm happy to do so.

Az

[/quote]

I'm keeping one of my 360s mate but all my purchases will be for One from now on.

Like I said in another topic, I would like to see comparison videos or stills for games like Marvel Lego and NFS. 

Already seen the Battlefield ones.

It depends what you're doing with your XBox 360.

If you're keeping it then this might be a title you want to get for the 360.

If you're going to trade it in then sure, you'll pay a little more for the game but you'll be playing it on your ONE.

You should be able to notice a difference between the 2 but it won't be anything staggering.

I'm probably going to pick up "Lego Marvel Superheroes" for the ONE even though I'll be keeping my 360 for now.. just because I'm happy to do so.

Az

And the £300 difference in console price! lol

Don't forget the slightly different boxes they come in!

^^^^^^ correct answer

About £15