NFL app on xbox one - no directv support?

Does anyone know why there is no support for Directv. From the descriptions it appears the only require,met is that your satellite or cable provider includes the NFL channel in its line up.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 27 Applies to:

There is no support for Comcast either.

Im hoping soon though.

did you ever figure this out? I want to connect the nfl app with directv and am not seeing support?

I'm thinking we may have to go through ATT now but cant seem to figure it out

They have said that DirecTV support is coming.  They just have not implemented it yet because you are supposed to be able to stream Sunday Ticket this year through Xbox One.  At least that is what I have been hearing.

I put this in similar thread, but will repeat it here for those interested.

Depending on where you live, you may qualify for an App from direct TV that allows you to stream the Sunday ticket from your xbox one (among other devices) without subscribing to DirecTV. Runs about $230 to $330.00 depending on the package you order.

I just made a big post  about this. You can either qualify for this ^ (thanks Crimson Reign) or if you already purchase the NFL Sunday Ticket MAX package through DirecTV, you can stream on the NFL app on Xbox One. The update for this is said to be out in late August, and the update includes many more things thank this.