Next Generation Xbox Console and Ideas for new xbox live service and Ways to keep xbox live on Xbox 360!

i have spent over 1500 dollars on the xbox 360 that is all for videogames, ms points and 3 month gold cards since beginning of 2011 july. and now i hear Microsoft will be or supposedly be releasing Another new generation xbox console and i read its not named 720 but just simply andi agree if they are really just calling the new xbox the new xbox. but if a new xbox comes out will they discontinue the xbox 360's xbox live service? i hope and im sure alot of other people hope Microsoft keeps the xbox 360 xbox live online service. so maybe this could be what i and others are hoping for if a new generation xbox console is released they have xbox live continued FOREVER on Xbox 360's Xbox Live Online Service and they make a new sepperate Xbox live service for The Next Xbox New Generation Console maybe they would make the new online service for the new xbox console next gen service a different name besides xbox live so since its a New Generation console. and Continue Xbox 360's Xbox live up and running but make a new simular service different name for xbox next gen console such as Xbox Live Nxt Gen or Xbox Live N.G (next generation) i and other people really hope microsft keeps xbox 360's xbox live up and listen to my idea or just DO NOT DISCONTINUE XBOX LIVE FOR XBOX 360 i love halo and call of duty on Xbox 360

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 10 Applies to:

There is no official announcements yet of any new generation of Xbox console.  When a new machine is released, it will most likely use the same online service the Xbox 360 uses.  Xbox LIVE for the original Xbox console wasn't ended until 2010, nearly five years after that machine ceased to be manufactured.   Xbox LIVE for the Xbox 360 won't be run forever, but I'm pretty sure it will still be running for many years after a new generation of the Xbox console arrives.  

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

I think you want to address this to Xbox LIVE Whishlist/Feedback forums.

Sorry this didn't help.

Rumors, simply put; when Microsoft announces what they will really do, you will see it first at http://www.majornelson.com

Sorry this didn't help.