next gen xbox release date

Hello my fellow gamers i live in the UK and was wondering will the next gen xbox be realesed the same time in the UK as in america or even in the same year as my reckons it could b march 2014 when it hits the UK, kinda hope it aint truse as COD, assassins creed and battlefield 4 will all be next gen and i wont be able to get them till the next gen xbox comes out

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

No one knows, gotta wait until MS actually releases some info.

so if i pre order the ps4 (which i aint gunna) ill get that this year as they wont make ya pre order something for £20 and not let ya have it this year

[quote user="vG Ghostz"]

so if i pre order the ps4 (which i aint gunna) ill get that this year as they wont make ya pre order something for £20 and not let ya have it this year

[/quote]

You won`t get either console until they are good and ready to release them.

^^ Says who?  There's nothing that states you can't pre-order something that doesn't release this year.  They're taking pre-orders and are essentially at the mercy of Sony on when it releases the PS4.

edit -- My post was directed towards the OP.

my local GAME said i can pre order a ps4 for £20 but iv always had a xbox always will my mate reckons the ps4 will come out nove for the US/Japan and dec for the UK but he reckons the xbox will b out no later then Feb 2014 i so hope the xbox is out this year i dont wanna wait till next year as asassins creed cod bf4 all come out this year on next gen

[quote user="vG Ghostz"] my mate reckons the ps4 will come out nove for the US/Japan and dec for the UK but he reckons the xbox will b out no later then Feb 2014 [/quote]

unless your mate works for microsoft or sony, he is like the rest of us and has no idea of any release dates.

[quote user="vG Ghostz"]i so hope the xbox is out this year i dont wanna wait till next year as asassins creed cod bf4 all come out this year on next gen[/quote]

Are another bunch of sequels all you want from the next gen?

Can we not just wait until Microsoft Announces something and be happy with xbox 360 in the meantime

i'm keeping my 360 no matter what... and yes i'm gonna get the new xbox as well

Sony already announced that PS4 is coming out this fall. They just havn't set an actual date.

I seriously don't think the next xbox will come out this year, unfortunately. rushing into production is what caused so many of the RROD's last time