Next gen sequels

What sequels are you looking forward to most on xbox one.I cant wait for a Borderlands,Red Dead or a Bioshock.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I also loved Gun It would be great if they did another.

I can't wait for Dragon Age 3, Dead Rising 3 and Mass Effect 4. Some other games I'm looking forward to are Soulcalibur (there is Lost Swords but no one knows what that is yet), Dynasty Warriors, State of Decay, Dance Central, SSX and a new game from the Tales of series.

Im not sure if I'd want the Bioshock series to continue.  I think they closed it off nicely with Infinite.  I dont want them to kill it by making too many sequels.  its my favorite game.

But obviously stoked for the next Halo installment.  AND PSYCHED 100% for Kingdom Hearts 3.  I think that just makes my life.

star wars battlefront 2 or is it 3? could be awesome if done right.

[quote user="Merlin4421"]

star wars battlefront 2 or is it 3? could be awesome if done right.

[/quote]

Definitely, loved the first 2 and can't wait for number 3.

Well, one of the launch games for Xbox One that I will be purchasing is a sequel, Assassin's Creed IV. Of course, what would make me happier than a next-gen sequel would be if they made a special edition combo of Creed II and Brotherhood for next-gen using the next-gen engine and graphics. That would make my day.

-

Other games I can't wait for next-gen sequels to are the Batman: Arkham series (looking forward to Origins, too bad it's only current gen) and Splinter Cell (though I'd settle for some current gen DLC for Blacklist at the moment. Love this game!).

The next Elder Scrolls game, Fallout 4, Thief, Halo, Dead Rising 3, a new Odd World game would be cool.

The obligatory Halo of course, the next Mass Effect and Gears... But I'd love to see another Deus Ex. HR was amazeballs imo.

BFBC3    Give Haggard more power w/ his explosions...

I think givens for getting a next gen sequel... Gears, FarCry, Read Dead, GTA (though probably wont be for 5 years or so), Mass Effect...