Next Forza game (or is it?) could hit Xbox in 2014 - report

Forza 6? Forza Horizon 2, Project Gotham Racing? ....

Ultima Sports Ltd accidentally makes mention of forthcoming title

http://www.oxm.co.uk/69634/next-forza-game-or-is-it-could-hit-xbox-in-2014-report/

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Doubt I would buy another racing game. While Forza 5 is okay Im not a fan of the genre. Good news for those of you that are though.

As much as I enjoy the Forza series and I loved Forza Horizon but given the choice, give me another Project Gotham racing, a new one is long overdue in my opinion.

I'd love to see a new PGR too.

My happiness regarding a new racing game announcement will hinge greatly on if they are going to give us Fanatec wheel support for our 360 wheels on the One.

Would love to see a next-gen PGR, but quite frankly i would love to see a next-gen racer that has plenty of tracks, plenty of cars, that don't cost anymore than i originally paid for the game, i can remember getting extra tracks for free on the last instalment of project Gotham, had the original metropolis street racer all those years ago,  it is nice to race around cities rather than the same race track over & over

The number of tracks in game do not matter if you have a track editor which Pgr is known for including!

I would buy a Pgr if it released.

Any racer with a track editor gets my vote :-)

Only PGR 3 had a track editor & it wasn't very good.Would love a game were you can build your own tracks from scratch,something similar to the Far Cry map editors.

I agree a racing game with ability to build own tracks would be great. Give us a good amount of track piece selection and let us pick from an assortment of scenery for it to plug in and sign selections and would be good to go. If we could share tracks even better.

[quote user="Daft Badger"]

Only PGR 3 had a track editor & it wasn't very good.Would love a game were you can build your own tracks from scratch,something similar to the Far Cry map editors.

[/quote]

Trouble is though mate, how much extra money would developers lose from future tracks/DLC by giving us a proper track editor? ;-)

I'd love to see what you suggested though, a proper editor like we see in Far Cry.

If it is Forza, i will not be buying it, brought 1 - 4 and watched it deteriorate, i am not buying on principle a game that simply wants me to keep throwing my money at it,  with blu-ray & being able to download these games they should have more content available from the start, have read so many complaints about forza 5 not having hardly any tracks, and to be honest from what i have seen on upload it doesn't look that more impressive, and horizon was to cartoony for me, so lets hope it is PGR  so there is some competition