New xbox

Ok so I finally came to the conclusion that my old console was banned for either infections or from getting into prestige lobby's for CoD4 and MW2. I'm not 100% sure because I couldn't get any answer from the xbox support team. But anyways...If I buy a new xbox will it just get banned again If I use my same character on CoD4 and MW2? If so what could I do to prevent a new xbox from getting banned again...like delete my data for the games or what?

If you don't have a legitimate answer then don't bother saying anything. Please and thank you.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Providing your account does not take part in  ANY type of modding, then it'll be perfectly fine to use it on a new console.

So that would mean if you have any save data that has been tampered with, get rid of it. 

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

If your account is not banned along with your console then you will be able to use it on another unit. But the chances are if you have a modded prestige you will likely end up getting account banned at some point anyway. So it might be best just to start again with a new account and play fair this time.

If you need any further clarification you could ask the XBLPET in the 'my account was suspended forum' for extra piece of mind.

PS: The MP stats are tied to your GT server side so there is nothing you can do to reset them.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.