New Xbox User

Hey everybody,

I was once a playstation user but decided to switch over to xbox for the new generation of gaming/ entertainment.

Unfortunately, a lot of the Xbox games available are still unfamiliar to me. So I've decided to venture on this forum in hopes to find a large selection of games that are a MUST buy for both the current and last generation consoles. In other words, your favourite games for Xbox, Xbox 360, and Xbox One (preferably console exclusives). 

In due time, i will be picking up an xbox 360 and the original xbox so message away and share your thoughts.

by the way, i play all types of games and im open to playing different kinds. 

PLAYING RIGHT NOW:

Ryse: Son of Rome
Forza 5
Battlefield 4  

gamertag: KingSulaman (follow me if you'd like) 

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

An original Xbox isn't really worth it.

Most original games had 360 versions made, or can play on the 360 as long as you have one with an official Hard Drive in it.

Everyone has their own tastes in games. I'm more of a Sword and Sorcery RPG player myself, My favorite series in that genre are Elder Scrolls, Two Worlds and Fable. There are more, but some are hit and miss.

I'm also a fan of the Lego games and Assassin's Creed series.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

appreciated! seems like you know your stuff. I will proably take a look into fable and two worlds

how's assassins creed 4? worth the buy?

Sorry this didn't help.

Assassin's Creed 4 is an awesome game. I'm a fan of the whole series but I think the latest one may be the best one yet!

Sorry this didn't help.

Yes, I've played the entire series, and only got to sample 4 before I was without a TV, and what little I did get out of it was shaping up to be the best in the series.

I should have a small TV soon, but being off my xbox for a couple months I'll probably spend some time in Skyrim first.

I'm hoping for an Xbox One, as I'm very exited about Elder Scrolls Online coming in the spring.

Sorry this didn't help.

I've tried the earlier versions of Assassin's Creed and just couldn't get into them.  The 4th installment to the series is the best in my opinion.

Other games to check out are the good old stand-byes.  Halo series, Gears of War series (the first Gears is free to Gold members until the 15th on the 360), the Batman Arkham series.

Other than that, you can't go wrong with games like Deadpool, Lollipop Chainsaw or the latest Tomb Raider game.

Sorry this didn't help.