New XBOX one bites the dust!

So frustrated, I have had every xbox system.  Wife finally got xbox one for Christmas.  Last 10 days error of death E200.  Spent time with support on chat,  worthless nothing worked.  If I hadn't already received games as presents also I would can this and go to Sony!  I am disappointed  beyond belief.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 6 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Why post here, just sent it back....... (I have no idea what error of death E200 is, not that it matters)

Yeah, not heard of that before. Anyway, I have to agree with Davey, just get it sent in. If you get it back and still feel the same just trade it in and move on.

Good plan. It's not like Sony has any defective units.

You should buy a PS4! Yeah!

I've had my XB1 for over 2 years and it's still going strong.  And what's this dang ol dang ol E200 error?

Ive had the E200 code...... I got a replacement console the first time. Second time a hard reset fixed the problem.

most stores have extended return polices for the holiday season. hopefully you can get a refund or new XBO

Taking it back and get another 1. Christmas was like 2 weeks ago. You should have taken it back as soon as you noticed a problem.

E-A-G-L-E-S EAGLES!

Ya, just return the console to the place of purchase and exchange it for another. Even a PS4 or if doable. Money back if you like.

I've noticed that it rarely helps to try to give advice in these types of threads. Usually the OP is never heard from again. But I would exchange it for another one if it was bought new it should be easy to exchange.