New Xbox Forums on Mobile Device (iPhone)

Hi all

I've been trying to connect to xbox.com via my iPhone and keep getting the message "Safari cannot open the page because too many redirects occured"

Is this something to do with the new Forums?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

On Android I get something retarded like "Headers are too large error 400" or something like that.

OXF = Official Xbox Fail

[quote user="Flembo26"]

Hi all

I've been trying to connect to xbox.com via my iPhone and keep getting the message "Safari cannot open the page because too many redirects occured"

Is this something to do with the new Forums?

[/quote]

No, I had this from time to time on the old forums too. Most of the time it would work, sometimes it wouldn't. I got the same message as you. It'll work again at some point...

When I get that redirects message on my iphone or ipad, I just clear all cookies and it works fine again. You'll just need to log in again obviously.

[quote user="Dazb0"]

When I get that redirects message on my iphone or ipad, I just clear all cookies and it works fine again. You'll just need to log in again obviously.

[/quote]

Top information my friend Just done this and it works again. Cheers

Great work with getting the forum more accessible!

FAIL!

clear cache etc? just an idea ... in posting this on mine no prob ....

Flembo - I use Atomic Web browser on my iPhone as I find it to be a lot better than Safari.  Only app ive paid for but for 49p I cant really grumble!