New Xbox Dashboard Interface

Ok I've been looking every where, searching google for hours, and haven't found any info on one little thing that is completely ruining the new interface for me... Where have my NBC news videos gone!?!?!? The only info I can find is the same cookie cutter response from the same person reposted over and over saying it has been moved to the video marketplace section... but I've spent well over an hour digging through the marketplace and came up with nothing.... This is very frustrating as the only thing I use really my xbox for, besides playing games, is to watch NBC news video clips. I want my news back!!!

Can any one please give me detailed instructions on how to find it, maybe some screenshots or a video post on youtube..

Like I said this is really killing the new dashboard experience for me, and it's getting to the point where I'm starting to despise(not a term I use lightly) the new changes. I haven't even explored any of the other new changes because of this one little problem..

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:
Answer

Microsoft are only just rolling out the dashboard to users my guess is the NBC news app as well as others will be sorted out during the coming hours or days.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.