new Xbox 720

i think that xbox hoping that the new 720 dont break down so fast like the 360 . Do u now why ?i now why gears serie the end on 360 so do i need a 720????

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Won't change my 360 until it breaks.

Eh? What ? An Xbox 720 ? Have I been in a coma for a few years ? It is still 2011 isn't it?

I dont think we will see a 720 till at least 2013 maybe.....as for it not breaking down as fast, all hardware can have faults at any time for any reason.....we can hope they have learned from the RROD fiasco but its all down to the components used and quality of those components

hopefully you can do backwards compatibility on the 720 and be able to play with people who still have the 360. Also you should be able to play games like MW2 on your 720 online. so basically you can still play the old games but a altogether new console.

right....there is no "720" officially yet so, this is all a little redundant lol

Why people insist on calling the next xbox the "720" is beyond me. It's actually pretty retarded.

Well oxm calls it a 720 so im guessing its the 720.

I reckon It will be called 007

well 720 is as good a name as any currently till they officially announce and name , but a simply 3 digit number would keep with the branding they have used....worse case scenario...they name it Kinect...oh wait, they already failed with that!

You never know Cokney they might call It Kinectables