New XBOX 360

http://www.argos.co.uk/static/Product/partNumber/1281639.htm

I want to get this new xbox 360 and was just wondering does it take the old xbox slim HDD as I have two HDD.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Yes it does take the glossy and matte 250G hard drives.

Thanks for the info hopefully getting this tormorrow.

My slim sounds like its on the way out, really dont wanna buy another one, these don't seem that badly priced if i do tho

Please note that the new models do not have a optical port at all, or any way around it, there is no adaptor available to fit the new AV connection!!

Let's compare the prices:

-

Xbox 360 4GB: £150

Wii U 8GB: £150

-

At this stage there's no reason to buy a 360/PS3 because the next-gen consoles are just around the corner, and not to forget that starting with 2013 we'll be getting Sonic Lost World on Wii U which I'm psyched to play.

with over 300 hours for monster hunter alone

-

lego city

-

zombie u

-

Wii u has been more than worth it.

wii u is pants, nowhere near a real gaming machine, all kiddie games. Plus if the controller breaks its over £100 to replace it.

not everyone has £400 to spend on a new console and some people have never played a ps3 or 360 so this option would be perfect for them. I would reccomend either of those console over the wii u.

[quote user="Boas BS5"]

wii u is pants, nowhere near a real gaming machine, all kiddie games. Plus if the controller breaks its over £100 to replace it.

not everyone has £400 to spend on a new console and some people have never played a ps3 or 360 so this option would be perfect for them. I would reccomend either of those console over the wii u.

[/quote]

LOL.

The irony of the video gamers hierarchy. lol

[quote user="The Omega m4n"]

LOL.

The irony of the video gamers hierarchy. lol

[/quote]

Whats ironic about it?

[quote]wii u is pants, nowhere near a real gaming machine, all kiddie games. Plus if the controller breaks its over £100 to replace it.

not everyone has £400 to spend on a new console and some people have never played a ps3 or 360 so this option would be perfect for them. I would reccomend either of those console over the wii u.[/quote]

I would have agreed with you.. a couple of months ago but things changed so much for the better that saying "Wii U is pants", "Not a real gaming machine", "All kiddie games" isn't true. There's definitely much more chances of Wii U having better sales and games than Xbox One, regardless of Microsoft going back with their word they're still not to be trusted and their exclusives are terrible. Except for the semi-exclusive Titanfall (also available on 360/PC).

-

If you're worried about the Wii U GamePad breaking down just be sure to take good care of it and store it in a safe place because it's more or less a tablet except only for the Wii U.

-

The list of games for Wii U that are available and coming to Wii U:

1.    Assassin's Creed 3
  2.    Assassin's Creed 4
  3.    Batman: Arkham Origins
  4.    Bayonetta 2
  5.    Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  6.    Darksiders 2
  7.    Deus Ex
  8.    Disney Epic Mickey 2: The Power of Two
  9.    FIFA 13
  10.    Injustice: Gods Among Us
  11.    Lego City Undercover
  12.    Lego Marvel Super Heroes
  13.    Mario Kart 8
  14.    Mass Effect 3
  15.    Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate
  16.    Need For Speed: Most Wanted
  17.    New Super Luigi U
  18.    New Super Mario Bros U
  19.    Ninja Gaiden 3: Razor's Edge
  20.    Nintendo Land
  21.    Pikmin 3
  22.    Rayman Legends
  23.    Resident Evil Revelations
  24.    Scribblenauts Unlimited
  25.    Shin Megami X Fire Emblem
  26.    Sniper Elite V2
  27.    Sonic and All Stars Racing Transformed
  28.    Sonic Lost World
  29.    Super Mario Bros 3D World
  30.    Super Smash Bros U
  31.    Tekken Tag Tournament 2: Wii U Edition
  32.    The Amazing Spider-Man: Ultimate Edition
  33.    The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker HD
  34.    The Wonderful 101
  35.    Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell Blacklist
  36.    Watch Dogs
  37.    ZombiU

-

I didn't know ZombiU, Watch Dogs, Splinter Cell Blacklist, Tekken Tag 2, Sniper Elite V2, Resident Evil Revelations, Ninja Gaiden 3, Assassin's Creed 3 & 4, Injustice, Deus Ex, Darksiders 2, Bayonetta 2 and many more were "kiddie" games but if you think so, then that's up to you.

-

Oh by the way, on Sonic Lost World Trailer 2 (Colours Trailer) one of the Deadly Six enemies said "Lay down and die".. is this kiddy?