New Xbox 360 Bluetooth Wireless Headset and Media Remote revealed

Microsoft announced two new Xbox 360 hardware accessories on 26/07/2011.

The software giant revealed a new Xbox 360 Wireless headset with Bluetooth. The device allows game players to use the headset with mobile phones and PCs as well as the Xbox 360 console. The headset will connect to the Xbox 360 through the console’s standard radio frequencies according to Microsoft’s Major Nelson. The headset will be available worldwide in early November priced at $59.99.

Microsoft’s second accessory is a new Xbox 360 Media Remote. The new remote features play/pause, skip forward, fast forward, skip back, fast back, and display to control DVD, CD, or streamed media. The remote will also allow game players to control their TV sets using the power on/off button, volume up/down, mute button and TV input. The remote also features the standard A, B, X, Y buttons and d-pad navigation. Microsoft has also provided select and back buttons and a new Live TV button for its upcoming Live TV service, available later this year. The remote will be available worldwide for $19.99 in early November.

Please access the link to see pictures

Infomational Paragraphs taken from Source

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 15 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I second that no way i'll pay 60 for a bluetooth     be on the look out in the near future for bluray xbox  mirosoft all reddy has

computers comming out with it  

I'll pass...

My guess is that remote and headset will drop in price rather quickly. Or be bundled with certain games (headset).

I'll be getting the remote my old white one is showing its age lol.

[quote user="CosmicThoughts"]

Having said that, I'm going to be waiting for the Turtle beach XP500 to hit our shores. The remote looks good, but I've got a Media Center which does a better job.

[/quote]

TB's are the way forward, even the cheapest one is good.

[quote user="xenovive"]

okay so im writing this just so its plain and simple and everybody understands

The Headset has TWO FUNCTIONALITYS, bluetooth to be used with mobile phones and pc's and then to connect with the xbox via the current radio waves that the Xbox 360 console uses

[/quote]

Like most of the things ms churn out gimmiky, unneeded and over priced. when will they realise noone give's a fudge about facebook or twitter etc... and put there focus on what we really want like the forum accually working and stopping people modding and ruining games.

in this thread: Lots of people who can't read. or start typing before they know what they are talking about.[quote user="xenovive"]

The Headset has TWO FUNCTIONALITYS, bluetooth to be used with mobile phones and pc's and then to connect with the xbox via the current radio waves that the Xbox 360 console uses

[/quote]I doubt they'll pay attention. They didn't see that the first two times you said it, I don't think they'll read it the third time.

Having said that, I'm going to be waiting for the Turtle beach XP500 to hit our shores. The remote looks good, but I've got a Media Center which does a better job.

So its the same a ps3 headset but atleast £20 more haha

Lol this is hilarious, releasing a bluetooth headset for an extortionate price when the xbox doesnt even use it.

Ms know that the fanboys will buy any old s*** though.