New Website Header

It looks as is MS is finally getting around to updating the Website. Maybe even X1 Profile Cards on the Forums soon?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Must be a glitch....... only took me 5 times to refresh to get logged in.....lol.....

Wouldn't MS shut the site down for maintenance? Like they did a few years back when they totally changed the forums.... ( ahh.... memories...)

I can see them shut (take offline) the xbox site for a while next week to update everything since Windows 10 comes out next week.

Hopefully we get a forum upgrade. New updated forum game cards would be awesome.

It would be nice. BTW any suggestion for the next forum upgrades?

Have a lot without being here, looks to changed.

Rubbing my crystal ball and get the feeling this does not signal a forum update, haha.

Looks like they just whacked the MS website header onto the Xbox one (hehe) which sees a bit weird to me, but whatevs.

I was hoping with this new header that there would be an update  was on the way.  But maybe not.  We will see... Here is to hoping

I just noticed that and it's Friday afternoon for us Australians and New Zealanders. And it has MICROSOFT, best gaming platform company in the world.

It's probably in preparation for WINDOWS 10. It comes out next week and they wanted to create an OS/UI which is unified across different devices like windows phone, PCs, and Xbox. And since this site is the official site for Xbox 360 and Xbox 1.

I thought it was just me that had this.