New Vegas Best Weapons?

I have found the Alien Blaster (201 ammo) on New Vegas 

Are their any better weapons with more ammo?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Theres two snipers, think one is called Anti-Material Rifle and the other is Gobi Scout Rifle.

cool any ideas where to find them badboys?

the Anti Material Rifle is for sale at Gun Runners and the Gobi Scout Rifle, if it's the one I'm thinking of is at Snipers Shack near Cottonwood Cove in a "Very Hard" locked footlocker..Do you have the Dead Money DLC?? If you do the Holorifle is my weapon of choice.. it's long rage and if you fire from the hip it's almost like a shotgun..it uses microfusion cells til... I'm level 45 with 100 in Energy Weapons and I took down the Legendary Deathclaw in 3 shots with it!!

ive got dead money but havent started it I picked it up on dotw (awhile back) when I found the man hole for it it recommeded I waited before starting it, im only level 17.

thanks ilusion i didnt think of checking out falloutwiki

has anyone found an Experimental MIRV in this one

never found the MIRV if there is one in this?? Not my kind of weapon at all! I'd recommend doing Dead Money at a high level..I was level 19/20 I think and struggled in some places....definitely keep hold of the Holorifle though and try to upgrade and as much as possible

I was level 30 and still struggled with Dead Money. Anyhow I think the Alien Blaster is the most powerful weapon. Unless you find a fatman.

For the early part of the game I suggest This Gun, if you can steal it from the story in Novac (or is it Movac?). I can't remember the name for certain but the gun itself is a futuristic revolver with pretty decent stats. It's in the shop in the big dinosaur, though I cannot remember the name of the town. You can buy it or steal it by going into the back room of the store.

I know the one your on about I dont think its worth 900 caps,the town is Novac and its THAT GUN. ill be LOOTING after midnight

Oh yeah, sorry! This Machine looks a lot like an M1 Garand doesn't it? I know there's one gun with the words "This Machine kills Commies" written on it but I somehow managed to mix the names. :P