Have a new Xbox 360 slim and have had no problems. Suddenly with the new 2.19.13 update we cannot connect to Xbox LIVE to complete the update. We boot it up, it tells us there is an update available, we acknowledge, and about 5 seconds after starting the download it provides error code
Since then, I have worked through every step the update suggests, none of which have worked. Some interesting notes:
1) Placed a formated USB drive (FAT32) to which my XBOX said it "couldn't process the update" (3F4A-3F4B-1600-267F-C000-0185)
2) Connected directly to my modem and it is unable to upate.
3) Signing into Xbox LIVE and all previous updates up until this update have worked fine
4) I have cleared all system caches and the cache on the USB (which I use permanently on the Xbox)
5) I deleted all unnecessary files from the Xbox memory to make more than ample space for the update. The system says I have 4.4 GB free space, but the visual bar is the color red.
6) Turned off the Xbox and when I turn it back on all of the files that were previously deleted are back on the Xbox memory as if they were never deleted.
It would appear their is something wrong with the memory. Can you please help?