NEW UPDATE SCREWED UP MY SENSITIVITY....NEW UPDATE PROBLEM...

Has anyone else be having the sensitivity issues for aiming on black ops 2 after the new dashboard undate which switched the MS points to currency. For some reason the night before it was fine and now my sensitivity is jacked up and Ive tried everything. Ive been gaming for a long time so I know my controller and system and I even changed controllers and still the same it kinda lags when aimming left and right and hauls *** up and down...Ive adjusted my sensitivity...it lags then will speed up. Just wondering if anyone else is having this problem. My newphew also has alittle lag. Not the router or our xboxs. It has to do with the new update Im positive....its was working perfectly fine the night before the update...

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

A console update is NOT going to affect game play on a game that has NOTHING to do with the update.

Are you sure that perhaps your sensativity in the in game options havent been messed with.

Thats BS bluntman. Mine is doing it also, Never had it act this way before the update. So far its only multiplayer and not zombies. The problem I got is when aiming down the sights it moves on its own and when in multiplayer party it auto moves to the right. Its not my controller.