New Trials Fusion screenshots show track editor, multiplayer, hoverships

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 15 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Trials Fusion will be available from April 16, Ubisoft has announced

The sequel to Trials Evolution will be available to download on PS4, Xbox One, Xbox 360 and PC on that date for £15.99. A physical retail version will also be released for PS4, Xbox One and PC a few days later on April 18 that'll bundle in a Season Pass.

For those who opt to go down the digital route, the Season Pass will be available to purchase separately for £15.99. Doing so will get you access to the six DLC packs containing new tracks, bike parts, rider gear and items planned for release between the game's launch and April 30, 2015. Purchasing the Season Pass represents a 30 percent saving on buying the packs individually.

http://uk.ign.com/articles/2014/02/26/trials-fusion-release-date-revealed

Sounds good loved trials, will probably pick up the retail version and season pass

Trials, the only game i can go from nice and calm to a mental breakdown in the space of a few seconds. Looking forward to reliving the pain of failure after failure again!

Time to get playing Evolution again, then :D

Trials Fusion trailer shows the tricks

www.shopto.net/.../Trails-Fusion-trailer-shows-the-tricks

I hope they bring the price of controllers down before this releases, I can see mine having a few teeth marks in after a few hours play lol.

Should come with a free controller.

Lmao you a controller biter too eh? :D This does look pretty cool. Might be the series entry that turns my head.

He bites his controller?

Could be interesting Codger taking his "faulty" controller back to GAME with a pair of false teeth wedged in there tight :-/

LOL!!!