New transfer kit for internal hdd to another internal hdd?

New xbox 360 gaming systems are coming out (Gears of War 3 edition), and i plan on getting one. I already have a xbox 360 slim with 250 internal hdd and i wanted to know, MICROSOFT, if you all going to release a new transfer kit before or on the day the new xbox comes out?! I dnt plan on spending money on a flashdrive, but if it must be done then i'll just stay with my 250gb xbox. MICROSOFT should've been made a kit for this. I called xbox yesterday and they said one is coming out on the 20th of September but they probably was lying because nobody else has heard of anything like this, so MICROSOFT dnt let us down!!!

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

Xbox Support has confirmed that the new trasfer kit will be released on 20th of Sept in all major retail stores and by calling them directly for 19.99USD.

So I guess MICROSOFT came through for you?

Not sure why anyone thought MS would miss a chance to monetize a new cable after putting the old one into stores this year...

Retraction: The new transfer cable will be available on Sept 20 by ordering directly from them and released in stores on Oct. 11.

Unless Graeme Boyd has retracted what he said over Twitter, the cable should be avaliable from GameStop and Game on the 20th. Other retailers in October.