New to Xbox 360 and loving it

Just wanted to say hello to all fellow Xbox gamers out there, just got an Xbox 360 - yes I know I am late lol - and have to say loving it so far.  After having a certain other console for years it is refreshing to finally discover a console that makes gaming fun without worrying about updates and mandatory installs, and did I mention updates?

I am sure I will have years of fun now I have discovered Xbox 360.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I'm glad you're Loving the xbox so much. I'm sure you will have fun for years to come as well. I know I have had years of fun. Going onto I believe my fifth year now and still having fun. Welcome to the community!

Welcome to the community! If you're going to be on the forums, you may want to read the Terms of Use and Code of Conduct.

I don't know about years of fun because the console has pretty much peaked at this point but you do have a big backlog of games you can enjoy until what ever comes along next.

Previously known as Win7Xbox 360

welcome to xbox.  i see you got forza 4 great game to start with =D  just to give you a heads up if you go to the game marketplace there are some free games you can download, harms ways, Doritos crash course and aeigis wing. have fun with your new xbox!!

Hola! Have fun.

Welcome! Hope you enjoy it for a long time :)

Welcome and get Doritos crash course it is a fantastic free game to play

Welcome, and if you don't know what type of games you like, I suggest renting or borrowing some till you discover what flavor you like. I love Turn Base stragety games, then fps, then rpgs. Don't like sports or driving games.

Welcome to the Xbox Forums! We're happy to have you here. ;)

You can send me a friend request if you wish.

Yeah, same here! I hate sports and racing games.