new ps4(noob)

i had read that sony had promisd that they hold the ps3 until 2016 (new xbox720 pro, i am sure buy it)

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I'll probably get a PS4 rather than the Xbox 720.

can you speak a little bit more easy english, i'm dutch

Everything from any Next Gen Console talked about now is just a Rumor.

[quote user="XBL Prophet"]

[/quote]

As someone who routinely buys all home consoles, I regret to say that I will probably skip Microsoft's next machine altogether. If I do pick one up, it will be well after the others and it will not be my primary machine. It will also be after (at least) a couple of price drops, the inevitable redesign and just to round out the collection.

I won't be getting the next Xbox if it is a download only system - like rumours suggest!

[quote user="Marwood II 87"]

I won't be getting the next Xbox if it is a download only system - like rumours suggest!

[/quote]

I won't buy anything that's download only.

[quote user="overkampNL"]

can you speak a little bit more easy english, i'm dutch

[/quote]

I am actually still trying to get the gist of what you were saying in the OP.

Same OG, I still buy CD's [albums by bands] and still buy all my DVD's and have never streamed a film

[quote user="OG Pooh"]

[quote user="XBL Prophet"]

[/quote]

As someone who routinely buys all home consoles, I regret to say that I will probably skip Microsoft's next machine altogether. If I do pick one up, it will be well after the others and it will not be my primary machine. It will also be after (at least) a couple of price drops, the inevitable redesign and just to round out the collection.

[/quote]

So you have said, like 50 times already.

I'll be purchasing both the Xbox 720 and the PS4. Why not enjoy the best of both worlds?