New profile page just *** my gamer pic

On the NXOE, I clicked in the new profile page to show my avatar.  I did not change my gamer pic, nor did I click to change my gamer pic, nor was there any warning to say my gamer pic was being changed.  I just said it could show my avatar on my profile page.  NOW, my old xbox 360 gamer pic is no longer showing up, and when I click not to show my avatar in my profile it makes me pic a new gamer pic from the crappy xbox one ones. I am LIVID.  I had a pretty rare Noble Team gamer pic that few people use (I've never seen on anyone else) and now my frigging gamer pic on my xbox one is my avatar's face.  I DIDN"T CHANGE MY GAMERPIC FOR A REASON.  There's no warning, no comment about "This will change your gamer pic" or "This will permanently change your gamer pic," it's just a side button that says "show avatar on your profile."

I would like my gamer pic fixed, and put some *** warnings on something that's going to permanently alter your profile and something you've had for YEARS.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 10 Applies to:

Sorry to hear you're upset.  However any issue with the preview dashboard should be addressed within the preview forums only.  Thank you.

forums.xbox.com/.../default.aspx

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.