New Netflix App - Profiles bugged?

I have 2 profiles on Netflix. first profile is the one who playing the bill and the second one is mine that I want to use on my xbox. Well according to the history list and recently watched. Seems like I not selecting Profile 2 like it should be doing. The Netflix app says its Profile 2 but when I visit netflix on the web and go to profile 1.. It shows that the show I have been watching on Profile 2. Now I never had this problem before on the old netflix before.. Also a nice feature would be great is to have it automatically sign to the second profile. For now. I just going to stick to my PC until my issue is resolved so I don't mess with profile 1's recently watched. 

Nothing wrong with the new look Tho. I kind of liked it.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 76 Applies to:

I am having the same problem and I've spent hours on the phone with xbox and Netflix ad neither of them can help me. I had it working last night ad now today it's back to the same thing. I'm really getting angry at this point as it's *** up all the recommendations!

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Same issue. Is there a fix yet?

Sorry this didn't help.

I have the same issue. Defeats the entire purpose of having the separate profiles. My recently watched and suggestions are filled up with stuff my girlfriend watches on her profile.

Sorry this didn't help.

I have the same issue, this is really annoying! Kicked out my windows 8 media center and replaced it with a Xbox one, now its ruining all the recommendations..

Sorry this didn't help.

Hey there, Cereal030! I'm very sorry to see that you are running into any issues with Netflix! For the way they run their history in their app, you will want to reach out to them. This thread is over a year old. If you need assistance with any other support issue, please post up a new thread detailing what you're running into and troubleshooting you've completed. This way our community can get you the individual support that works best on the forums. :)

Sorry this didn't help.